Therapy Training Boston Event Policies
- Participants MUST attend 100% of the program to earn the CEs approved for social workers, psychologists, mental health counselors, marriage and family therapists and nurses. CE certificates will be given at the end of the event after you are fully paid and have completed the evaluation form. Our day-long workshops qualify for 6 CEs; half-day workshops and movie nights qualify for 3 CEs. Courses qualify for 1 CE per learning hour. CE approvals are arranged through our NBCC providership and co-sponsorship with Commonwealth Educational Seminars.
- Enrollment will be limited to 35 to 60 people in workshops and 15 in movie nights, depending on the venue. Specific enrollment limits will be advertised accordingly.
- If paying by check, mail checks made out to Elizabeth Brenner with completed registration form to:
203 Arlington Street, Suite 4, Watertown, MA 02472
- Email acknowledgments will be sent to confirm receipt of your online registration. If you register by mail you will not receive an automated email acknowledgment. An email will be sent to everyone registered the week of the workshop with details about the event.
- No refunds are available for cancellations regardless of the reason or time frame.
- Please note that your space is not reserved until we receive payment.
- Workshops may be cancelled by TTB if minimum enrollment requirements are not met. In this case, full fees will be refunded.
- Time frames: For day-long events, workshop registration typically begins at 8:15 am. The learning day is from 9 am to 4:45 pm. Movie night registration is at 6:45 pm; these events are from 7 pm to 10 pm. Registration details for unique events and courses will be advertised accordingly.
- Breakfast and afternoon snacks will be provided for all day long workshops. Events held at the Walker Center in Newton include lunch. Tea and snacks are provided at movie nights.
- Therapy Training Boston seeks to meet the needs of all individuals. If you require special accommodations, please submit a written statement at least 30 days prior to the program to see if we can make accommodations. Please note that our home base where we hold small courses and movie nights is on the second floor, unless a request for a change is made.
- Weather cancellations are consistent with the decision of the school system in which the event is held. If the city is cancelled or delayed, the workshop will also be cancelled or have a delayed start consistent with the school department decision.
- Grievance policy: Submit a written complaint. If the complaint can not be resolved by Liz Brenner, she will consult with another faculty member for a second opinion to resolve the problem.