Instructor: David Mars, PhD
- Identify three early markers of dorsal vagal response
- Name three methods to regulate dorsal vagal response
- Specify two methods to interrupt and down-regulate rising sympathetic arousal shown in defensive anger
Opening meditation and discussion to orient to somatic tracking in the Seven Channels of Experience
9:30 to 11:00 AM
Sharing PowerPoint and video of a case in which a collision between the couple the night before opens the way for a key healing portrayal. Discussion and micro-tracking practice is emphasized.
11:00 to 11:15 AM
15 minute break
11:15 to 1:15 PM
More video and discussion with time for questions and the application of the skills learned to the case material of the participants.
PLEASE NOTE: Groups must register and pay together to receive the discount. Registration fee includes coffee, tea and snacks. Clinicians United Members contact us for a 20% discount
- You may register and pay online using a credit card, your Paypal account or a check.
- You may register by snail mail by downloading the registration form and sending it with your check. Group registrants must register together online or mail multiple checks in the same envelope to get the discount. Your space is not secured for an event until we receive payment.